• Barbara B. Skelton holds honorary doctorates from RMC and MSU-N, has held public office, serves on numerous civic boards and commissions and consults on energy issues. She has over 50 years of equine experience, is an owner of IEC and co-founder of HSHI.
• Paul Gatzemeier is a retired energy executive with development, operations and board experience. He currently serves on several corporate and civic boards and commissions, has equine experience and is an owner of IEC and co-founder of HSHI.
• Katrina L. Mitchell, RN, MSN is Director Critical Care Services, St. Vincent Healthcare, responsible for Flight Services, Emergency and Intensive Care. She has equine experience and restarted the local Montana Special Olympics Equestrian Program.
• Robert S. Crandall, Staff Sergeant, US Army-Retired disabled 1975. He performed design engineering in research for the Veterans Administration. He was Secretary of the US Quad Rugby Association and a founder of Warrior Wishes Montana.
• Sara L. Young, MS School Administration, enrolled Crow, retired from MSU after serving as Community Engagement Core Director and Director of American Indian Research Opportunities. She is an educator, mentor and has equine experience.
• David Nortman is a disabled Vietnam Veteran-retired. He has extensive non-profit and equine experience and was a founding member of Eagle Mount in Billings nearly 3 decades ago.
• Anthony Piltz is a Professor of Accounting at Rocky Mountain College, was Academic Vice President and Provost and served as Interim CFO and is an expert in non-profit accounting and financial management. He is a CPA, a CMA, and CFM.
President: Paul Gatzemeier
Secretary: Robert S. Crandall
Treasurer: Barbara B. Skelton